mmmmh


oo

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

newlatest sms
On Independence Day Here's one wish I make 4 us "Our Dreams Of Being Together 4eva In A New And Better Tomorrow Come True For Us"
Happy Independence.
●♥●▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●♥●
●♥●▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●♥●
New month of joy,favour,mercy.unlimited break through,peace and favour.all dis i wish u.api new month and i wish u d best.
●♥●▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●♥●
whn a yr is dead, a yr is born@ whn poverty diminish, riches overflows@ whn sadness is gone, happiness is all tht u hv@ whn stupidity is lost, u bcam wise@ so as u hv achieved 4rm de past HaPi BdAy my frnd.......@
●♥●▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●♥●
First bench students are intelligen...but only becuase last bench students do not participate in competition... ;)
●♥●▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●♥●
Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams
●♥●▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●♥●
A man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and enkindled, but for that one in whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy.
---
●♥●▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●♥●
Your love is the eagle of the sky
Let me be the sight of your eagles eye
Let it being its victim remain my only try
Oh love, just smell my flower before its dryWhy don't you seek my eyes again
Do you want my sky rain
Don't you know I\'m that flower grain
Left in middle of stain
Yes I\'m the subject of my poem
A confused dove in tie
Which just for you it can roam
Which just for you it will die
I need you love, I\'m so sick
It\'s not my fault, I\'ve born with pain
But still I can touch and lick
The cries of yours to make you fain
I\'m no more than a cold calm lake
Break my silence again, be my swan
Give me your seed, I will take
Let me be the whitest mother of your son
●♥●▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●♥●
Excellent lines siad by a friend:
"I have no words to explain my friendships, because I have got amazing person who can understand even my silence..."
●♥●▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●♥●

visitors comments