mmmmh


oo

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

funny sms
When i open my eyes every morning
When i open my eyes every morning i pray to God that everyone should have a friend like you.... Why should only i suffer!!!
●♥●▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●♥●
One day Santas Girlfriend asks him,
One day Santas Girlfriend asks him, Darling, om our Engagement will you give me a RING?Santa:Ya sure, Give me ur Telephone No.
●♥●▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●♥●
●♥●▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●♥●
Fill in the blank...Im ur .....friend-
Fill in the blank...Im ur .....friend- a)-Cute b)-Sweet c)-Loving
d)-Boy/Girl
e)-Best of all Reply is a must...
●♥●▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●♥●
Do U know the fullform of COLLEGE-
Do U know the fullform of COLLEGE- C-Come,O-On,L-Lets, L-Love, E-Each,G-Girl,E-Equally......Thats why boys go to college regularly...
●♥●▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●♥●.
Who said english is easy???Fill in the blank
Who said english is easy???Fill in the blank with YES or No... 1.-----I dont have brain... 2.-----I dont have sence... 3.-----I am stupid....
●♥●▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●♥●
If ur world is spining Round & Round.
If ur world is spining Round & Round..& Round....Ur heart is beating fast ,do u think its LOVE? na Munna na its called high B/P...
●♥●▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●♥●

visitors comments